As you can see from the photo above I've also made progress with the Derby bus station model. The passengers doors are roughly laid out , I'll fix in position tomorrow then I can mark out the paving and the roofs . The long grey strip is fascia where trimming around the boarding points back on to.I had another bash at the windows which are very like the prototype now. The doors are nearly as per original although I've taken a couple of liberties but overall faithful to the design. When these are all fixed I can add the tarmac and get marking laid out, that's quite complex and there are several sets which cross each other. The bays also have numbers and a crash barrier, looks concrete like a tank trap, I might fabricate those from card, its a bit like the concrete crash barriers we now have on the motorways.
We now have over 700 programmes available as digital downloads at just £8. I've refreshed the DVD list on the PMP site to include the many listings I did at the weekend. A few DVD orders came in today, a very mixed bag with lots of early titles which take a bit more effort as I may need to copy the copy and run off DVDs. Really it is all time, we went to Waitrose at Northwich, the floods are now well gone but we never got the expected call back from the electricians to get us back to normal as all the extension cables are a bit of a tripping hazard and fire risk.
I managed to locate the new cine scanners which are very similar to the Chinese ones, these though are slightly less expensive and it seems are made in Germany, I haven't any scanning jobs on the go, I've put all the kit away pending more reels to go through, a rest from it isn't a bad thing, I think there are a few I need to put on the archive index.