After Ellesmere Port tomorrow my intention is to film at Birkenhead then Tuesday perhaps Nottingham and loughborough but as its likely to be a last minute decision nothing is certain for the next week but Wednesday is out as I have a chap doing a survey of heating at St Oswalds and
then if I have tiome to go down to Oswestry if there is some sun to film trucks. Sorry all the lines seemed to get muddled but I hope you get the drift my eyes have had enough for today I ask your understanding at this difficult time. I'll try and get extra clips on the Youtube channel and may still get the Calcutta tram Ultra production done this week. I did manage to get a lot of photos roughly sorted prior to filing so there were small pluses. It should be my course evening tomorrow at Chester but if there is the slightest hint of stress I'll call in sick. I'm trying to think of something really different for tonights rather late slide show, how about Nottingham seeing as I' thinking of heading there this week.