I've also made some more headway with the diorama with the blocks of flats complete other than weathering. It is starting to come together roughly as I envisaged it although it never seems possible to squeeze in as much as I'd like.
I cleaned all three vehicles today plus a first attempt at cleaning the paths which had got builders dust and mud from the floods, building next door and our renewed fascia , annoyed that they scratched the path surface with their ladders when the grass was only a few inches away, also found yet more discarded screws this time on the drive, wouldn't recommend them to anyone although it looks good.
At least we now have all our electrics working, Garry and Teresa next door are still having plumbing problems some stemming from things being built in so they can't easily be accessed for repairs. Nice to be able to pause and have a natter between jobs, although freezing first thing it was a very pleasant spring day. One of the roof glass panes had slipped down, thankfully by clearing the runners that hold it and with heavy duty gloves in case, it went straight up in one push and was easily secured with a couple of screws at the bottom.